Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BreakBeats Times THREE! COME MAKE MUSIC AGAIN!


So I recently posted a fun little beat making sequencer, that at least had me consumed for a few days. (Especially once we found a site with 2 sequencers, coupled with my roommates and my computer, it got ridiculous...quick) Well lucky for you, we found another, WITH MORE OPTIONS!!!

Brought to us by the Japanese breakbeat group, Hifana (meaning South Winds), their add-on site includes a few of their new tracks, a vinyl plate, sampler, pad, sequencer, and a mixing deck.  I haven't spent too much time there, but again it looks like a site you could enjoy wasting hours on:), click link below;


AND if you want to check out more about the band, click HERE (and if you speak Japanese, click here as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment