Wednesday, December 15, 2010

JCM and Marion Cotillard for Dior, Ooh La LA

John Cameron Mitchell; artist, director, musician, super interesting fellow; originally stole my heart when my ex-gf showed me Hedwig and the Angry Inch. The mix of musical, rock, drama, and flat out freshness was awesome. The song Origin of Love, is one of my favorite ballads of all time. Anyways he is back at his kick assness again. This year he directed Rabbit Hole, starring Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckart, opening this week in the States set to be quite the heartfelt drama, AND TODAY I came upon another little gem he just released. Its a short film/advertising piece for Christian Dior starring Marion Cotillard and Ian McKellan. There is no dialogue, just music and image, and although its a bit drawn out, I really enjoyed it. Sooo take 5 minutes and enjoy it TOOOO


via Mosiac

No comments:

Post a Comment