Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DYNO-MITE!, Blaxploitation Posters

When I was in High School my friends and I def enjoyed our fair share of Blaxploitation movies.  We loved us some Shaft, and Dolemite, The Human Tornado .  So it was a nice suprise on this rainy morning in So Cal to find a blog posting a massive image bank of Blaxploitation Posters.  Not to age anyone, but I'm sure many of these movies were made before my time, but somehow they feel so timeless.  The site has movies I was pretty sure they made up they sound so good.  So many with Black in the title;  Black Samson, Black Gestapo, and my personal favorite, Black Shampoo.

So check out a few images I grabbed below, and DEF check out the site to see the whole group of amazing and inspiring movie posters.





No comments:

Post a Comment