Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Skateboard Graphics Film, YEA Art Movies!

Another movie about another cool topic.  For about 2 weeks my roommate and I didn't have cable or internet, i know rough, but we survived with a healthy dose of video games and DVDs.  One DVD that I had forgotten I even had was American Artifact, The Rise of American Rock Poster Art.   I bought it a little less than 2 years ago when it was released, but never watched it.  My roommate peaking through what little options we had for entertainment found it last week.  It is amazing!  A really impressive look at the past and the current state of poster art.  It follows from the 60s thru the Punk scene to a more current scene where poster art actually is looked at, as ART!  Anyways I def have been on a documentary, educational movie run lately.  YOU SHOULD RENT IT!

And then I came upon this video below about skatebaord graphics which I will have to watch too...Enjoy the preview...






No comments:

Post a Comment