Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New MUSIC, CHECKS IT, BIG K.R.I.T. and 2DopeBoyz

So Im a little late to the game, but check out BIG K.R.I.T. , some good southern Hip Hop. He killed the mixtape scene last year, releasing 2 of his own (The Last King, Good Talk Vol 9), and being featured on Curren$y's album Pilot Talk and Wiz Khalifa's acclaimed mixtape, Kush and Orange Juice. Then he got scooped up by Def Jam to record his first full length album, K.R.I.T. Wuz Here . Find a great reworking of his song "Hometown Hero" featuring Grillade, a funk/RB group.


Also on that note, check out 2dopeboyz.com an amazing blog about Hip Hop/Rap updated about every 5 min or so.  I was just turned onto it by some friends at work, who just happen to be the hippest/knowledgeable Jewish dudes I know when it comes to Hip Hop...Thanks dudes



No comments:

Post a Comment