Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday Morning Animated Music GOODNESS



So I came upon Amanda Palmer last year, because she released a CD of Radiohead covers performed on her "magic" ukulele, and it was...pretty magical:).  And so I was stoked to find this new video she produced for another artist, Evelyn Evelyn.  Great morning music.  Cool effect with the window drawing.  And then while searching thru other videos on Amanda Palmers Vimeo page, I came upon an animated video for the radiohead song "No Surprises"...And then I went back to Booooooom, where I found the 1st video and J Hamada (who runs Booooooom) had posted another great music animated video.  Pirates Life by We Cut Corners.  Hand drawn with markers, frame by frame...awesome...and its about PIRATES!...so all in all in was a good morning...Enjoy all 3...good music and good animation....goood times

Evelyn Evelyn, Have you Seen My Sister Lately
Amanda Palmer, "No Surprises" (original by Radiohead)

We Cut Corners. "Pirates Life"


via Booooooom
and via Boooooom again

No comments:

Post a Comment