Sunday, September 12, 2010

Strap ON....your wii....strap...on

Last Saturday we went to a Nintendo Wii event in Redondo Beach.  Why or how this massive free event came about is of no interest to me, but rather was a great reason to enjoy something new close to home.

While being children and Mario Karting it up, one of the Wii Staff members kept coming over and saying things such as;

"Put your strap on"
and 
"I will call security if you don't put your strap on"

    (Brad Graverson / Daily Breeze Photographer; Edited by me)

"Put your Strap-on on"
"Strap On your Strap On"
"I will have to call security if you don't  put your Strap-On......on"

and of course, 
"Fuck My Life, please stop making me come over and talk about sex toys at a family event"

Nintendo, priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment